Pensacola Roof Replacement
Roof Replacement Experts Serving Residential and Commercial Customers Throughout Florida
Over time, due to weather, age, and other factors, your roof may start to show signs of wear and tear, such as missing shingles, leaks, or sagging. When these issues become extensive or frequent, it might be time to consider a roof replacement. Understanding when your roof needs to be replaced, rather than repaired, can save you time, stress, and potentially costly damage in the long run.
If you are considering getting a roof replacement, turn to Quality Roofing. We offer comprehensive roofing services, including full installation, replacement, and maintenance for residential, multi-family, and commercial properties. Regardless of the type of roof you have or how complex your roofing system is, our contractors have the experience and certification necessary to get the job done right. We partner with you throughout the entire Pensacola roof replacement process to ensure quality at every step. From design and initial concepts to implementation and finishing, our team offers a complete package designed to meet your specifications.
Think it may be time to consider a roof replacement? Request a free estimate today by calling (850) 753-0041 or contacting us online.
Our Roof Replacement Services
Our roof replacement services cover a broad spectrum of projects throughout Florida. No matter the size or setup of your existing roofing system, we are confident we can develop and deliver a new, durable roof that meets your unique needs.
Our Pensacola roof replacement services include expert assistance with:
- Residential roof replacements. We provide full replacement for asphalt shingle and metal roofing systems. Our roofing products are versatile, affordable, durable, and easy to install. We can enhance the look of your home with a fully customizable roofing design that you will enjoy over the years. Tell us what you are looking for and let us bring your vision to life.
- Commercial roof replacements. Your brand is as important as the products or services you sell, and a key component of that brand is the aesthetics of your building and grounds. A new roof improves your brand image and protects your employees, customers, and guests. We offer metal, modified bitumen, and thermoplastic (PVC & TPO) roof replacement services.
- Multi-family property roof replacements. We also specialize in large-scale, multi-family roofing projects for condos, apartments, HOAs, and duplexes. Our team can inspect your property to get an accurate assessment of your roof’s condition, what repairs or upgrades the roof needs, and what type of roofing material is best for your roof. We can implement a project that meets your budget and works within your timeline.
Signs You Need a Roof Replacement
Roofing issues are not always easy to spot. Many of the leaks, drafts, or problems with humidity can happen underneath the roofing system where the underlayment and decking lie. However, not all problems require a full roof replacement. In some instances, a roof repair may be a more suitable option. Our team at Quality Roofing can evaluate the condition of your roof and advise whether repairs are sufficient or whether a replacement is necessary. We are always transparent when discussing what your roof requires and will never push for a replacement if it is not needed.
Your roof may need replacement if you discover any of the following issues:
- Problems in your attic. The attic can reveal several problems that indicate a roof replacement is necessary. For instance, there may be several beams of light that come through the attic. Drafts, stains, and water leaks may also be present. These are all signs that the underlayment and decking are showing signs of severe wear.
- Deterioration of roofing materials. Asphalt shingles should lie flat against the roof. When they get older, they may curl, buckle or crack. The gutter may be filled with shingle granules. If you have an older metal roof, you may notice areas that are rusted or warped.
- Damaged flashing. Roofers install flashing around chimneys, skylights, vents, and in the valleys where sections of the roof connect. These components are designed to channel water away from vulnerable areas. As flashing wears out, it may become loose, corroded, or missing. If so, your roof is likely leaking.
- Rotted areas. You may notice that part of your roof is caved in. This may be a sign of a rotting roof. Mold and moisture can compromise the structural integrity of your roof as the wood and decking start to rot. The longer your roof decays, the more dangerous it becomes. You should not wait to schedule roof replacement if any part of your roof has started to cave in or rot.
What Changes Should I Make to My Roof?
Changing your roof can change your home altogether. As a result, you should consider how the roof will impact your home inside and out. Drawing on our decades of roofing experience, here are some tips on how to decide what changes you should make.
Establish Your Goals as a Homeowner
Long before you start shopping for a new roof, you need to ask yourself how long you plan to stay in your home. If you project that you will not be in the house for more than three to five years, then a roof replacement may not be a good idea unless you are trying to get a healthy return on investment (ROI) when putting your house on the market.
However, if you plan to stay in the house, raise your family, and possibly retire in the same neighborhood, then a Pensacola roof replacement makes more sense. Consider what you want to achieve with a new roof: Are you looking to transform the house stylistically? Are you looking for ways to drastically reduce your heating and cooling costs? Or do you want to reinforce the house before the hurricane season arrives?
Note that replacing your roof even if you are going to sell is often a good idea. Insurance companies want a roof that has more than three to five years of life left. If your roof has been replaced within a few years before selling, then the buyer will not have problems getting the house insured, meaning they will not have to replace it as a condition of closing.
Roofing Material Options
No matter what type of material you currently have on your roof, you should always explore your options before replacing it. For example, if you currently have asphalt shingles on your roof, you may decide that you want to replace it with a metal roof. We are happy to evaluate your home’s needs and recommend a tailored solution.
Popular roofing materials include (but are not limited to):
- Asphalt shingles. Nearly one-third of all homeowners on the Gulf Coast prefer architectural asphalt shingles to other types of roofing material. Asphalt shingles are available in an array of colors, sizes, and textures to suit any home layout. Shingles can last up to 30 years and protect your home from the coastal weather.
- Metal roofing. Metal roofing combines maximum protection with intricate designs that emulate almost any other type of roofing material. Metal roofs are a sustainable solution, usually lasting up to 50 years with professional roof maintenance. They also have the highest ratings for energy efficiency, fire resistance, and wind resistance.
- Tile. Tile roofs are popular with Florida homeowners due to their coastal style and uniform design. Although tile roofs are more expensive, they tend to outlast every other type of roofing material with a lifespan of nearly 100 years. You can choose from terra cotta, concrete, clay, and slate roofing. Tile roofs provide superior energy efficiency and protection from the harshest weather.
All of the appointments were kept on time. Everyone that I met was very nice and courteous. I'll definitely recommend them in the future.Dan C.Pensacola, FL
Dec 19, 2023
Came out today and fixed a small problem in my roof without me even home. Amazing customer service and a great company! Thank you!Allison P.Pensacola, FL
Dec 14, 2023
Beautiful roof. Installation crew was kind, courteous and stayed until the job was done. Excellent!!Gina KDefuniak Springs, FL
Dec 8, 2023
The team at Quality Roofing did an excellent job installing new downspouts on our home. They came out and quoted the job quickly, and the work was completed within just a few days of my approval. The service, pricing, and quality are first-rate.Joe B.Pensacola, FL
Nov 15, 2023
This was our 3rd time using Quality Roofing. As always, David our sales guy was fantastic! All the guys doing the work super professional and did an amazing job! Highly recommend for commercial roofing !!Kimberly RAltamonte Springs, FL
Nov 15, 2023
The work is completed in a very short time span and the clean up was phenomenal.Ruthie J.
Oct 18, 2023
Communication with the office was courteous and efficient. Every step of the process was explained before the work started.Joe C.
Oct 17, 2023
Communications with the company was very good and, a (in writing) warranty was provided to me after the job was completed and paid for.Tommy R.
Oct 16, 2023